Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jena's 8th Birthday



I can't believe that my little girl is 8!! We were watching some old family videos when she was about 2 and she was so cute. I decided to put up a picture from her first birthday because it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Yes, I realize that she is only 8 but before I know it she will be a teenager!! Enjoy them when they are little - it goes by too fast.


Since Jena is in Spanish Immersion, she got a lot of new Spanish books for her Birthday. I think this one is called the Crazy (or Silly) Hot Dog.

Jena loves stuffed animals. She would rather play with those than barbies or dolls. We got her a cat and a dog webkinz. Her friends have them at school and she really wanted one so she could play on the computer with it and talk with her friends. The day after her birthday, she came home with a list of friends names so we could find them on the computer :)


I think my cake decorating days are over. Next year, we will go back to cuter cakes!! Jena also got a bouquet a flowers from my sister. I really enjoyed them too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny to compare Jena at 1 to Mylee. She is so cute in that picture. I barely remember her being that little. its weird! Also I don't remember you having those couches!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love the picture of Jena hold up her animal and looking at it. She is so excited!