I decided that I needed a new look but after several failed attempts of trying to bring in my own template - I finally resorted to this. I am not sure that I like it but at least it is something different to look at for a couple of days until I figure out how to bring in a customized template without it deleting all my posts! :) Lance will know - however he is sleeping right now while I'm updating :) So I guess it will have to wait.
12 years ago




1 comments:
ha! Trask said he would like to comment on the music playlist so he says "good choice of music, gotta love Just like Heaven... you need a little rap though. jk!"
I was confused by the Heath Ledger one, but now I remember. I love that movie. Anyways, we always comment on your page. I think we have lots of time on our hands at a late hour. You are probably in bed, and we are looking at blogger. ha! Oh well.
Post a Comment