I can now say that I have read all the books in the Twilight series. What an accomplishment huh :). I really wasn't interested in reading them until I went with my sisters to see the movie around Thanksgiving and it sparked my curiosity. Once I started reading them, I could not put them down - which is what I had heard from a lot of people (so I knew ahead of time what I was getting myself into). I have to say that I enjoyed the first book the best! I read the other books just to finish the story (even though I almost stopped
reading them in the middle of Book 3). I will say that I am definitely not a Bella fan. Edward reminded me a lot of how Lance already is - except he is not always trying to protect my life :). I really did get lucky marrying Lance. He is my Edward :)!!
12 years ago




7 comments:
You're a Twilighter, congratulations!! I agree with you the first book is the best, the fourth book brought the story to a nice ending, and the 3rd book was definitely the most disturbing. Oddly, I liked the second book too, but only because I can honestly say, I've been there, done that, and I know how the girl felt. I'm not quite sure why #3 bugged me- but it did. I don't know if it was Bella's constant indecision between Edward and Jacob that annoyed me, or if it all was just too much drama for me, but yeah It wasn't my favorite of the series. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm looking forward to it, even though my sister-in-law says its not worth it, others have told me its pretty good. So I've at least got to see it once to form my own opinion on wether or not it does the book justice.
I'd have to say Bryan and I are more like Alice and Jasper, than Edward and Bella. :) ...later, Kati
I love the picture!! That is classic! Maybe I would have liked the movie more if I had watched it before I read the books. Very good series!!
Glad you finished! Love the picture of you reading with your girls playing; that would NEVER happen around here! Maybe that is why I haven't joined the Twilighters club.
ha! this picture is hilarious. I still haven't started the second book. I might have to even go back and read the first. I forgot it! Ha!
That's awesome, Jodell! I am SO with you - I had no interest in reading Twilight... until the movie. It made the first book way hard to read, but I couldn't stop with the other books.
YES - not a Bella fan! She's pretty annoying actually, until Breaking Dawn anyway :)
Congrats on finishing it! I went through withdrawals and needed to find another series to keep my reading obsession going. Now I'm reading Chris Stewart's The Great and Terrible. Not quite the same, but a new addiction nonetheless.
Lance is my Edward too! we miss you guys!
Trask
Welcome to the Twilight club!!
Post a Comment